25 THINGS TO DO FOR YOUR MENTAL HEALTH
We're BIG on feeling good.
But wellness isn't just what's in your smoothie or how many spin classes you've done this week. It's what's going on inside your head too.
Whilst we believe in making mental health and wellness a priority everyday, we thought as today is World Mental Health Day, we'd send some inspiration your way.
Here are our 25 ways to look after your mental health this weekend.
- Plan your ultimate day out, complete with lunch, cake and all the things that make you happy.
- Work out or move in a way that brings you joy and gets you breathless.
- Blast your favourite musical theatre soundtrack and have a dance.
- Grab a colouring book and some pens. Spend the afternoon colouring.
- Watch your favourite movie or TV series back to back.
- Invest in a weighted blanket.
- Make a hot drink and spike it with calming adaptogens.
- Consider seeking out help from a life coach or business coach. You can get help in whatever area of your life you feel needs that extra helping hand.
- Listen to a comedy podcast or audiobook.
- Practice Wim Hof breathing or join an online breathwork workshop.
- Cook a nourishing meal from scratch.
- Watch Bake Off whilst baking (trust us).
- Visit a market or farmers market.
- Take an online course on something that truly fascinates you.
- Borrow a dog for the day + practice grounding.
- Have a bath. Fill it with balancing bath salts and light a candle.
- Invest in a few candles that truly embody the season you’re in (think chai and pumpkin spice).
- Clean up your inbox.
- Go through your wardrobe and build a capsule section. Build outfits and looks that you want to wear.
- Clean your space thoroughly and wash your bed linen.
- Go for a wild swim in a lake or the sea.
- Take a yoga class with a friend.
- Attend a sound bath or create your own.
- Write a letter to a friend or family member.
SHOP OUR PICKS FOR STRESSED + SCATTERED MINDS
glow market and the content provided are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. All material on glow market and The Scoop is provided for educational purposes only. Always seek the advice of your doctor and/ or another qualified healthcare provider for any questions you have regarding a medical condition, and before undertaking any diet, exercise or other health-related programs.