IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU.
We think that wellness can have a bit of an exclusive, stuffy reputation at times. In a world where we are already under so many different types of pressure, how you take care of yourself shouldn't be one of them.
If being well means a complex morning routine, consisting of yoga, iced matcha and adaptogens, we’re here for it. If your idea of wellness is getting a takeaway and watching trashy reality telly all night long, we’re here for it too.
Wellness to us is the rituals that you perform every day that makes you feel as if you can take on the entire world. It’s the food you eat, the people you spend time with, the way that you move and everything in between.
Welcome to glow market | Wellness for the REAL WORLD.
Relatable, no BS content and inspiration alongside our favourite, most exciting and innovative health and wellbeing products.
Every product + brand featured has been chosen based on its ingredients, quality and functionality, women's health expert approved.
glow market was founded by Megan Hallett, women's health expert and nutrition coach, studying nutritional therapist and cookbook author. Megan’s introduction to the health and wellness industry was driven by her own health issues with PCOS and other hormonal imbalances, resulting in a complete diet and lifestyle overhaul.
With symptoms including acne, hair loss, fatigue and anxiety, Megan found that particular supplements including adaptogenic herbs, probiotics and high quality protein powder (to name a few) were useful tools in managing her health. On top of this, managing stress with calming daily rituals including baths and breathwork took her healing to the next level.
Megan's book The Happy Balance: The Original Plant-Based Approach for Hormone Health was published in May 2019 and has been featured in various publications including Top Sante, The Telegraph, Holland and Barrett’s Healthy magazine, MindBodyGreen and Cosmopolitan Germany. She currently works as a women’s health expert and nutrition coach with clients 1-1. You can learn more and book your free consultation here.
Megan found herself constantly jumping from website to website and visiting numerous shops to purchase her favourite supplements, snacks and wellness tools and was left frustrated that there wasn’t a single trustworthy virtual marketplace to buy everything. Megan wanted to merge all of these components: a hub of expert knowledge that is unlike any other placed alongside the highest quality and most effective nutrition, wellness and lifestyle products.
MEGAN'S CURRENT FAVOURITES
1. The best collagen I've tried (and I've tried them ALL). I add a generous spoonful of Ancient + Brave True Collagen to my morning smoothie to help balance blood sugar and support my gut first thing. My skin + hair are noticeably healthier when I supplement with collagen.
2. Grown Evening Adaptogen is a staple in my wind-down routine. The adaptogenic blend helps to calm me down during anxious moments and really elevates sleep.
3. Packed full of potent medicinal mushrooms, The Immortal from LA Cold Press is my immune booster for the colder months whilst also helping to protect against stress.
4. The very best tasting CBD oil I've tried, Trip's Orange Blossom + Chamomile tincture is another daily wellness staple that I just can't stop reaching for. I'll drop it under my tongue or add to glasses of fruity infused water.
5. I'll keep BeYou's Monthly Patches on hand for painful PMS and hormonal headaches. They are SO easy to wear when out and about, or if I'm simply just feeling sorry for myself during a lazy first cycle day.
BRANDS + SUBMISSIONS
If like our vibe and own a wellness brand that you’re proud of OR want to write for our blog The Scoop, get in touch; we’d love to get to know you.