Aroma Spa Essential Oils Diffuser
Tisserand Aroma Spa Essential Oils Diffuser, in our opinion, is the ultimate tool for cultivating the most soothing self-care environment, helping to uplift or unwind. The diffuser is sleek and small, perfect for transforming your space with essential oils.
When switched on, the ultrasonic diffuser begins to vibrate water molecules at a specific frequency, you’ll get all the benefits of ultrasonic aroma technology, proving a fine and silent mist. The essential oil is heated in the water reservoir and, as the steam begins to rise, the ultrasound breaks the bubbles apart to form an incredibly fine vapour. Tisserand Aroma Spa Essential Oils Diffuser also transitions through gentle variations of soft coloured light, helping to elevate your at-home wellness rituals.
We take our self-care rituals very seriously and your home environment can make a huge difference to the quality of those rituals. For a restful wind-down routine, we add calming essential oils to help elevate overall sleep quality and during full-on WFH days, we add drops of refreshing essential oils to increase focus. To reap the benefits of Japanese bathing rituals, we utilise Earl of East’s essential oils.
- Diffusion control
- Soft mood lighting control
- Water level indicator
- Compact size (100ml water capacity)
- 4-5 hours’ continuous mist mode
- Automatic shut-down when diffuser runs out of water
Touch the Mist button once for a short time until a green light comes on at intervals (30 seconds of diffusion followed by 30 seconds of pause before the cycle restarts). Press the Mist button a second time and the green light will turn red, indicating that the mist will be continuously diffused. When you press the Mist button a third time, the mist will stop being diffused and the light will turn off. It is possible to stop diffusion and lighting at any time by keeping the Mist button depressed.
- Do not place the diffuser on a sloping or unstable piece of furniture as it may fall and break or cause injuries.
- If you detect a burning smell, or other signs indicating that the diffuser may be malfunctioning, immediately turn off the main and unplug the diffuser. Wait until the burning smell has disappeared and contact your retailer.
- Do not bend, twist or pull the cord as this may cause damage and could present a fire hazard.
- Do not place heavy objects on the diffuser.
- Do not expose the appliance to high temperatures.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not submerge in water.
- Do not spill any essential oils over the outside of the diffuser.
- Do not use the diffuser in a smoky, damp or dusty place, or somewhere where there are strong vibrations (from music, etc.)
- Keep away from naked flames.
- Only use tap water. Do not use distilled water.
- Do not use chemical fragrances. Use only 100% natural essential oils.
- Do not add more than 8 drops of essential oil to the appliance. Excess essential oil could damage the diffuser.
How Much Water Does Tisserand Aroma Spa Essential Oils Diffuser Hold?
Tisserand Aroma Spa Essential Oils Diffuser holds 100ml of water, making it compact and easy to travel with if you wish.
Need More Help? We’ve got you!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our very best to answer any questions you may have.
You might not be the only one wanting to know more. Head over to our FAQ page for more information on product types, orders and shipping.
Get THE SCOOP + Learn more via our blog.
Free 🇬🇧 delivery + 10% off your first order.