Strawberry Skinful Marine Collagen + Vitamin C
Collagen has become a staple in our supplement routine and unlike distinct, artificial flavoured protein powders, offers a neutral, easily dissolved boost to your morning smoothie. Collagen supports everything, from our skin to our muscles, bones to our hair. Strawberry Skinful Marine Collagen + Vitamin C has become a staple supplement for us. It's highly bioavailable and easy to absorb.
We take the quality of our supplements very seriously, so you can be sure that Bare Biology Strawberry Skinful Marine Collagen + Vitamin C is up there. It’s sourced from certified sustainable hydrolysed wild codfish skin (Gadus morhua) and is made in Norway, but don’t worry, it won’t make your morning latte taste fishy. With natural strawberry and rhubarb flavour, this marine collagen will truly elevate your breakfast bowl or smoothie.
- One standard size tablespoon has 5,000mg (5g) of Type I marine collagen peptides.
- The important amino acids glycine, proline and hydroxyproline are the most prevalent in collagen peptides, making up 50 per cent of its total amino acid content.
- 50MG of Vitamin C for healthy collagen synthesis.
- Other amnio acids you will find in Bare Biology Strawberry Skinful Marine Collagen + Vitamin C include Alanine, Valine, Leucine, Isoleucine, Serine, Theronine, Aspartic acid, Glutamic acid, Methionine, Cystine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Histidine, Arginine, Lysine, Ornithine and Tryptophane.
- Bare Biology Strawberry Skinful Marine Collagen + Vitamin C is a great alternative collagen powder for pescatarians and is free-from beef, pork and chicken. It is gluten-free and GMO-free.
- Every batch of collagen is tested by the International Fish Oil Standards program to ensure it is free from heavy metals and toxins.
Add 1-2 tablespoons of Skinful Pure Marine Collagen Powder to smoothies, hot drinks, creamy iced lattes or even into soup.
In our opinion, Bare Biology’s supplements go above and beyond when it comes to quality, effectiveness and value for money. Strawberry Skinful Marine Collagen + Vitamin C is no different from their glorious range of omega 3 supplements and will support your overall health and wellbeing.
Allergy advice: Fish and may contain traces of Shellfish. Not suitable for people with Fish or Shellfish allergy.
Pure marine codfish (Gadus morhua) collagen peptides, acerola (natural Vitamin C source), natural strawberry & rhubarb flavour, colouring (beetroot extract E162), sweetener (steviol glycosides E960).
How Long Does a Pot of Strawberry Skinful Marine Collagen + Vitamin C Last?
The 300g post lasts roughly 2 months if you take 1 standard size tablespoon (or 3 standard teaspoons) a day. Bare Biology recommends you start with 2 tablespoons for the first month and then decrease to 1 from then after.
Can I Take Strawberry Skinful Marine Collagen + Vitamin C During Pregnancy?
Please consult your doctor if you’re on medication or are pregnant or breastfeeding. This is a food supplement and not intended to prevent or cure any diseases. Keep out of reach of children. Please consult your doctor have any medical conditions or are taking any medication such as blood thinners or are about to undergo surgery.
Is Bare Biology Strawberry Skinful Marine Collagen + Vitamin C Vegan?
No, Bare Biology’s supplements are made from sustainably caught fish.
Is the Packaging Recyclable?
100% recyclable PET plastic. Made and packed in Norway.
How should I store my Strawberry Skinful Marine Collagen + Vitamin C?
Store with the lid firmly closed in a cool, dry place. No need to refrigerate but best kept out of direct sunlight.
Need More Help? We’ve got you!
Send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll do our very best to answer any questions you may have.
You might not be the only one wanting to know more. Head over to our FAQ page for more information on product types, orders and shipping.
Get THE SCOOP + Learn more via our blog.