Bifidobacteria Probiotic & Fibre (For Maintaining Regularity)
OptiBac Bifidobacteria Probiotic & Fibre is specifically designed for those looking to maintain regularity with a live culture supplement containing Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres. OptiBac Bifidobacteria Probiotic & Fibre (For Maintaining Regularity) supports a healthy gut microbiome whilst providing the benefits of FOS, non-digestible carbohydrates that support a healthy immune system and overall gut integrity.
OptiBac Bifidobacteria Probiotic & Fibre comes in individual sachets (30 sachets), providing 5 billion good bacteria and 4g of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres. This probiotic supplement is scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut, with no refrigerate required. The addition of FOS fibres supports healthy bowel movements for those struggling to go as well as providing a source of prebiotic fibre to establish a healthy gut environment.
- OptiBac Bifidobacteria Probiotic & Fibre supports healthy bowel movements.
- Supports a healthy gut microbiome.
- OptiBac Bifidobacteria Probiotic & Fibre may support a healthy immune system, mood and skin health through supporting overall gut function.
- Each sachet of OptiBac Bifidobacteria Probiotic & Fibre provides 5 billion good bacteria and 4g of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres. This supplement contains 30 sachets.
- No refrigeration required.
- OptiBac Bifidobacteria Probiotic & Fibre is suitable for women during pregnancy, breastfeeding, the elderly, vegetarians, vegans and gluten-free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance. This supplement is suitable for children aged 1 year onwards.
- Recommended for daily use or as needed.
- Bifidobacteria Probiotic & Fibre is free from artificial flavourings or colourings.
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements, OptiBac. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women.
There are countless gut health products on the market today which is great news as the gut should be viewed with the utmost importance. However, it can be hard to differentiate between the effective, high-quality supplements from the ones that make little difference to your overall health and wellbeing. We trust OptiBac and their high-quality probiotic supplements that are researched-backed. Plus, each of their gut-loving supplements serves a different purpose. OptiBac Bifidobacteria Probiotic & Fibre support those looking for more regular bowel movements with prebiotic fibre and live probiotics.
OptiBac Bifidobacteria Probiotic & Fibre (For Maintaining Regularity) is suitable for adults and children (from 1 year onwards) with the following recommendations:
- Initial use: Take 1 sachet (and up to 4 sachets if required) daily with food.
- Ongoing use: 1 sachet will often suffice but more can be taken as desired or as professionally directed.
- Make sure to drink plenty of water with this supplement.
- Shake the sachet, then slowly sprinkle contents into a glass of water and mix to dissolve fully.
- Do not use a spoon to stir as this may cause the sachet contents to clump.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
FOS may initially result in flatulence in some people. These side effects are temporary and should stop as the body adjusts. If side effects continue for 3-4 days, consider reducing the dosage.
This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
- Standardised culture: Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12®; Fructose
- Anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide
Each sachet guarantees 5 billion micro-organisms + 4g FOS fibres.
Suitable for vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free diets.
Is OptiBac Bifidobacteria Probiotic & Fibre Suitable During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding?
Yes, OptiBac Bifidobacteria Probiotic & Fibre is suitable during pregnancy and breastfeeding, however we recommend you speak with your health care professional before starting a new supplement routine.
Need More Help? We’ve Got you!
Send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll do our very best to answer any questions you may have.
You might not be the only one wanting to know more. Head over to our FAQ page for more information on product types, orders and shipping.
Get THE SCOOP + Learn more via our blog.
Free 🇬🇧 delivery on all orders + 10% off your first order.