Probiotic For Daily Immunity
- Contains 5 billion live cultures and 80mg of vitamin C.
- supports healthy immune function.
- Probiotics support healthy skin, digestion and mood.
- Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and is absorbed in the small intestine.
- Contains the well-researched strain Lactobacillus paracasei CASEI 431® which has been clinically trialled in thousands of people in over 20 clinical trials.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Vitamin C helps to support a healthy immune system and your body's resistance to infection.
- No refrigeration required.
- Vegan, gluten, dairy and sugar-free.
- Suitable for women during pregnancy and for breastfeeding mothers.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
- Recommended for daily use. One pack contains 30 capsules.
Attempting to strengthen your immune system but not giving your gut that extra love just doesn’t make sense to us. The gut really is the base of everything, from mood and mental wellbeing to skin health and hormone function. OptiBac Probiotic For Daily Immunity means we can get two high strength immune supporting agents down in one go, completely fuss-free!
Other ways you can support your gut health, thus boosting immune function include incorporating fermented foods, prebiotic fibre and talking time out to slowly chew your food, free from distractions! Your probiotic supplement helps fill in any gaps that might be missing, acting as insurance for your gut.
OptiBac Probiotic For Daily Immunity can be given to adults and children, from 1 year onwards. Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with breakfast, or as directed by your health care professional. Ensure that you drink plenty of water alongside your course of live cultures. If you prefer, OptiBac’s capsules can be split open and the content can be mixed into a cold meal or drink.
OptiBac Probiotic For Daily does not require refrigeration, however, please store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
- Vitamin C (80mg, 100% ECNRV*)
- Stabiliser: maltodextrin (natural source); anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus paracasei CASEI 431®
Each capsule guarantees 5 billion micro-organisms.
* EC Nutrient Reference Value.
I Have Severe Stomach Upset Including Bloating and Gas, Will a Probiotic Help with That?
We Highly Recommend Speaking with An Expert if You Are Suffering from any Severe Symptoms Around Your Gut, Especially if They Are Causing Your Discomfort. for Minor Gut Imbalances, a Probiotic May Be a Good Tool to Include in Your Supplement Protocol.
Is OptiBac Probiotic for Daily Immunity Vegan?
Yes, This Product and All of Opti Bac’s Supplements on Glow Market Are Vegan.
I Am Taking a Vitamin C Supplement Already, Should I Continue with That Whilst Taking OptiBac’s Probiotic for Daily Immunity?
We recommend not as Opti bac’s probiotic for daily immunity contains the recommended daily allowance for vitamin c. for some, too much vitamin c could cause stomach issues.
Need More Help? We’ve Got You!
Send Us an Email at Hello@glowmarket.Co.Uk And We’ll Do Our Very Best to Answer Any Questions You May Have.
You Might Not Be the Only One Wanting to Know More. Head Over to Our Faq Page For More Information on Product Types, Orders and Shipping.
Get the Scoop + Learn More via Our Blog.