Probiotic Saccharomyces Boulardii
OptiBac Saccharomyces Boulardii provides 5 billion friendly yeast (that’s good yeast!), shelf-stable Saccharomyces Boulardii, meaning no need to worry about refrigeration. Saccharomyces Boulardii is well-researched and scientifically proven to pass through to the stomach’s highly acidic environment and reach the gut. OptiBac Saccharomyces Boulardii is free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
Whilst we highly recommend speaking with your health care provider on whether or not implementing Saccharomyces Boulardii is right for you, it is often used as management for cases of diarrhoea and yeast/ fungal overgrowth. OptiBac Saccharomyces Boulardii is suitable for vegetarians, vegans, sugar-free and gluten-free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Each capsule provides 5 billion friendly yeast of pure, shelf-stable Saccharomyces boulardii. The billions count is guaranteed until the end of expiry.
- Saccharomyces boulardii is a well-researched, internationally acclaimed strain and has been used safely for over 50 years.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- No refrigeration required.
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and gluten-free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
- Contributes to a healthy gut, associated with skin health, a well-functioning immune system, mental health and sustained energy levels.
It's no secret that a healthy functioning gut is the key to optimal health and wellbeing. OptiBac probiotics are staples in our supplement protocol due to their quality and widely researched strains of healthy bacteria and yeast. We keep our gut in check by incorporating lots of fermented food, practising breathwork after meals, sipping on bone broth and of course, incorporating OptiBac probiotics daily.
Natural food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 1 year onwards) with the following recommendations:
Take 1 to 4 capsules depending on the severity of symptoms and up to 6 capsules daily, or as professionally directed.
For young children the dose should be lowered.
If taking anti-fungals, take separately (at least 2 hours apart).
Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures. For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and contents mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Live cultures: Saccharomyces boulardii (250mg)
Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
Each capsule guarantees 5 billion live cultures.
Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
I Have Severe Stomach Upset Including Bloating and Gas, Will a Probiotic Help with That?
We Highly Recommend Speaking with An Expert if You Are Suffering from any Severe Symptoms Around Your Gut, Especially if They Are Causing Your Discomfort. for Minor Gut Imbalances, a Probiotic May Be a Good Tool to Include in Your Supplement Protocol.
Is OptiBac Saccharomyces Boulardii Vegan?
Yes, This Product and All of Opti Bac’s Supplements on Glow Market Are Vegan.
Need More Help? We’ve Got You!
Send Us an Email at Hello@glowmarket.Co.Uk And We’ll Do Our Very Best to Answer Any Questions You May Have.
You Might Not Be the Only One Wanting to Know More. Head Over to Our Faq Page For More Information on Product Types, Orders and Shipping.
Get the Scoop + Learn More via Our Blog.