Pukka Wholistic™ Turmeric supplement is a broad-spectrum, holistic turmeric formula containing high-quality, organic turmeric that has been sustainably cultivated. Pukka turmeric supplement contains curcuminoids, turmeric essential oils and a full range of turmeric actives. Due to the holistic, complete nature of the supplement, each capsule contains 200 bioactive compounds rather than focusing on the curcuminoids, as so many supplements do.
Pukka's extraction process enhances absorption and increased potency, making it in our opinion, one of the highest quality anti-inflammatory staples we keep on hand. If you struggle to incorporate turmeric into your meals, Pukka Wholistic™ Turmeric supplement is a great, easy to take alternative.
- Pukka Wholistic™ Turmeric may be effective in supporting inflammatory conditions such as endometriosis and PCOS.
- Turmeric supplements may be beneficial for period pain and hormonal headaches.
- Turmeric protects against free radical damage and oxidative stress.
- Turmeric may support a healthy heart and healthy heart function.
- Turmeric may support healthy joints.
- Pukka Wholistic™ Turmeric supplement is vegan and organic.
- Over 200 active compounds.
- Third-party quality Tested Ingredients.
- Pukka Tumeric capsules come in a light protected, high-quality glass bottle that is also recyclable.
- Sustainably cultivated turmeric supplement.
Turmeric is a great antiinflammatory staple to keep at home. Where you take it daily to support overall health and wellbeing or reach for it during that time of the month or when PMS and hormonal headaches strike. Turmeric has countless benefits, from supporting healthy joints to heart health. Pukka Wholistic™ Turmeric makes it easy to incorporate a high-quality, highly absorbable supplement into your life.
Take 1-2 capsules a day (620mg per capsule) with water before food.
Turmeric root* 49%, Turmeric root wholistic extract*◊ 39%, Black Pepper fruit*,
Anti-caking agent – silicon dioxide, Nutrigest™ Seagreens®Arctic fresh seaweed*, Ginger root*, Spirulina*, Vegetable cellulose capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose). * = Organic ◊= Contains non-organic anti-caking agent – silicon dioxide
Can I take Pukka Turmeric Supplement whilst pregnant or breastfeeding?
No, please consult your doctor before starting any new supplement protocol.
This is a food supplement and not intended to prevent or cure any diseases. Keep out of reach of children and please consult your doctor first if you are under 18, pregnant or breastfeeding, have any medical conditions or are taking any medication.
Need More Help? We’ve Got you!
Send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll do our very best to answer any questions you may have.
You might not be the only one wanting to know more. Head over to our FAQ page for more information on product types, orders and shipping.
Get THE SCOOP + Learn more via our blog.
Free 🇬🇧 delivery on all orders + 10% off your first order.